Tuesday, December 20, 2011

156 hours

It's been a week. A week! I think, more than anything else, I'm blown away by the fact that I said I would do this, and it's happening. I swear on everything I care about, it's not me. I couldn't go five hours without smoking before (four hours, maybe). I sincerely ask for the universe to keep me away from a drink and a smoke every morning, and it fucking works. Seriously?!?! I have been a little bit cranky, but for the most part I've been pretty mellow. It's unbelievable.


Hey guys. Quitting smoking? It's easy.

And because I've been exercising and watching what I eat, I'm actually losing weight instead of gaining. But listen, I know I'm not in the clear. It's only been a week - actually, in 12 hours it will be exactly a week, so hopefully I make it. After the two week mark, I'll feel a little bit better. Every day will be a little bit better. I know that it will take a long time before I don't think about smoking anymore, especially when I see people smoking or when I smell it, but I don't obsess about it anymore! Freedom is getting closer. I hope it sticks this time... ahhh happy thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment